My name is Ingy döt Net. I am an Acmeist Computer Programmer. These are my projects...
These projects are all Programmer Acmeist, meaning they are not confined by programming language borders. They are either implemented in many programming languages or facilitate implementing other things in many programming languages.
- YAML - YAML Ain't Markup Language
- JSYNC - JSON + YAML = Awesome
- YeS - YAML/JSON Schema Language
- TestML - Data Driven Unit Testing for All Languages
- Pegex - PEG/Regex Parser for All Languages
- C'Dent - Portable Module Programming Language
- Stardoc - Portable Documentation Format
- Jemplate - Template Toolkit for All Languages
- pQuery - JQuery for Server Languages
These are all bigger, social software projects.
- CogLife - Virtual World for the Social Web
- CogBase - Modern Data Storage System
- Kwiki - Perl Wiki made entirely of Plugins
- XLogger - Git Based Blogging
- Vroom - Slideshows in Vim
- Wikiwyg - Multimode Web Editor
- Kwim - Know What I Mean?
- BPAN - Beautiful Packages, Acmeism Network
Many of my projects are implemented in Perl even though they are not specific to Perl. These are the projects that are specific to Perl.
- YAML.pm - The Original YAML for Perl
- YAML::XS - The Better/Faster YAML for Perl
- Inline - Use Other Languages in Perl
- IO::All - Simplify All I/O in Perl
- Test::Base - Data Driven Unit Testing
- Class::Field - Perl OO Accessor Generator
- Perldoc - Wiki Replacement for POD
- XXX.pm - See Your Perl Data in the Nude
- errors.pm - Try/Catch for Perl
- boolean.pm - Booleans for Perl
Many of my new Acmeist tools are implemented in Python, but these projects are specific to Python.
- Test.Base - Data Driven Unit Testing
- Class - Class to Generate Classes in JS
- XY - Google Maps-esque Canvas in JS
These projects are about learning natural languages.
- AYCABTU - All Your Codes Are Belong To Us
- NoCore - Zero CPU Computing
- yaml.vim - YAML Syntax Hilighting for Vim
- Project Site - Quick Builder for Sites Like This One
- Ingy's Web Sites - All My Sites Are Belong To You
- DotDotDot - Organize and Share Your Unix Dot Files
Yeah, you know me...